The TLTC facilitates collaborative support of opportunities in teaching and learning with technology and focuses on the importance of learning-centered approaches. In meeting this mission, the TLTC:
- Together with our partner, we provide prime essays services to make learning easier.
- Recognizes that students are at the heart of what we do.
- Unites the collective interests and goals of the sixteen campuses.
- Promotes excellence in the effective application of technology for teaching and learning.
- Actively explores collaborative opportunities in each project.
- Assists in identifying and implementing effective practices, common services, and shared resources.
- Values the role of technology as a means to accomplish academic objectives.
- Values the role of collaboration as a means to promote effective use of technology in teaching and learning.
The TLTC will advance collaborative processes that empower teachers, learners, providers of instructional support, and decision makers to make best possible use of technology in promoting learning. To promote that vision, the TLTC:
- Recognizes that the diversity of stakeholders involved in TLTC activities provides important perspective and insight.
- Seeks to establish unity of purpose and clarity of practice in TLT issues.
- Promotes thoughtful efforts to navigate and guide changes in technology as they impact the teaching-learning process.
- Seeks to foster collaboration that builds communities of effective practice.
- Promotes efforts that engender optimism, excitement, positive thinking, and success in using technology to promote learning.
- Seeks to build bridges that connect ideas and stakeholders as we move from current to future solutions.
- Is committed to the creative bridge-building needed to reach the future we envision.