The UNC TLT Collaborative 2001 Conference was held
at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington
on May 2325, 2001.
TLT Conference Update, 4/26
If you have not yet indicated your accommodation preferences through our web site, please do so immediately! This information must be entered by Saturday, 4/28, which is just two days away.
If you believe that you have already indicated your preferences, please review the instructions below to be certain that you have completed all of the necessary steps. At this time, I have information on file for only half of the participants receiving this message.
Here are step-by-step instructions:
- If you have not already completed online registration, please do so at unctlt.org/conference2001/register.cfm. My records show that 24 identified participants still need to register through the web site.
- Read about your choices by following the links for each hotel or by downloading our comparison table.
- Then, scroll down on the main hotel information page to the selection area. Youll be able to specify your first through third choices, tell us how many beds you would like to have, and note your smoking preferences. If you will not need a room, you can tell us that also so that we won't send unnecessary reminder messages.
- Finally, be sure to click on the Submit button at the bottom of the page to enter your choices into our database.
- At this point, youll be back on the changes and additions page, which will indicate the time and date of your last hotel information update.
As long as youre entering your hotel information, why not complete your personal profile? Here is what youll find under each link:
- Under Update conference information, select a discussion track and tell us if you are interested in making a presentation. We need this information as soon as possible so that we can inform the conference center of our setup needs.
- Under Update tour information, tell us how you hope to spend the afternoon during Thursday afternoons Explore Wilmington break. We'll soon be making decisions about what activities to offer based on your stated interests.
- Under Update special needs information, inform us about dietary, disability accommodation, and child care needs. Also, if you'll need an extra reception ticket for another adult, this is the place to tell us! For child care in particular, we need this information right away.
- Under Update contact information, make changes to the information you provided during registration. Please ensure that the first name you are using is the one that should appear on your conference badge, and that your mailing address is complete and accurate.
One final note if you have offered to assist with discussion track facilitation, expect to hear from me in the next couple of days.
As always, if you need to get in touch with me regarding the conference, please feel free to send or to give me a call at 919-933-8333.