Welcome to the University of North Carolina's Teaching and Learning with Technology Collaborative (TLTC)!
The University of North Carolina Teaching and Learning with Technology Collaborative supports TLT-related endeavors on the sixteen UNC campuses. Through learning-centered projects and initiatives, the TLTC actively explores collaborative professional development opportunities and assists in identifying and implementing effective practices, common services, and shared resources. Learn more about the TLTC.
TLTC Board Members
- Dr. Frank Prochaska, Executive Director
- Hilarie Nickerson, Program Coordinator
- Dr. Laura Rogers, Program Coordinator
- Andrea Eastman-Mullins, Information & Technology Coordinator
- Steven Hopper, Information & Technology Coordinator
UNC TLT Collaborative
The University of North Carolina
Division of Information Resources
910 Raleigh Road, P.O. Box 2688
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27515
For more information contact: